CNY 2014 Shopping Inspiration

Just a short updates on my Chinese New Year shopping ideas. I get my shopping inspiration thru Spring/Summer 2014 fashion show and this...


Just a short updates on my Chinese New Year shopping ideas. I get my shopping inspiration thru Spring/Summer 2014 fashion show and this are my favorites:

在采购农历新年的新衣时,我大多数的灵感都来自 2014 春夏时尚周;
而这些都是我个人偏好的单品趋势:

***

Chunky Heel with Gold Embellishment
金色细节的粗跟凉鞋

Platform Wedge Sneakers with Prints
印花内增高鞋

Hervé Léger, DKNY, Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce & Gabbana

***


Leather Embellishment Single Items
拼皮单品

Boxy Sleeve Top
夸张袖子上衣

See-Through Lace
透视蕾丝

Undercover, Dolce & Gabbana
 
***


Knee Length Shorts
五分裤

Tie-The-Knot Bottoms
 假袖子短裤/短裙

Floral
印花

Sise

***


Black & White
黑白拼色

Cropped-Top
短上衣

Narciso Rodriguez, Emilio Pucci

 ***


Bold Statements with Bralette/Body-Chain
性感马甲造型,身体链

 Athletic Touches
运动风情

Prada, Versace,  Emilio Pucci, Alexander Wang

Images Source: Google图片来源:谷歌

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS