Charity & Drive with Little White Dress

Saturday at Charity and Drive event I wore this little white dress that come with blue floral embroidery detail on it. I decided to wear s...

Saturday at Charity and Drive event I wore this little white dress that come with blue floral embroidery detail on it. I decided to wear something more simple and fun over my usual black/dark coordinate, as this is a charity event for kids in need. I think most of the kids don't like black, right?

星期六的 Charity & Drive event,有别于我平常爱穿的黑色单品,
我特地穿上这件刚购入的白色刺绣连衣裙,
毕竟这是一个和小孩子有关的活动;
而我想,大多数小孩子都不爱黑色吧?


































Hehehe, don't get me wrong, the event doesn't serve alcohol, this is the reward for myself after a long week of hard work and crazy workout :)

呵呵呵,不要误会喔,主办单位并没有提供任何酒精成分的饮料,这是我买来奖赏自己的。

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS