The Beginning

Belated Happy New Year to everyone! Finally I got the pictures from him and decided to post my 1st 2014 OOTD before I take a nap. Th...



Belated Happy New Year to everyone! Finally I got the pictures from him and decided to post my 1st 2014 OOTD before I take a nap. The weather before Chinese New Year is always crazy - so hot and humid makes me feel so ill and getting headache very often.

This is what I wore on New Year to United JDM event at Gurney Paragon. I never get that confidence to looks feminine in such lacey short, thus I pair it with the bold black tank top to neutralize the look. I've been collecting simple top that come with sheer chiffon lately, especially in black/white; another  tricks of mine to not get too boring even just pair with simple bottoms.

I officially started my fashion blog on 2013, it is a huge changes from lifestyle blogging to fashion blogging. Feel truly thankful to those who give me the courage and confidence to start doing what I  really love, especially HIM! It definitely gonna be so much difficult without his professional photography skills and infinity support. Thank you so much my love, for everything!

I apologize for not updating my blog so often and thanks to everyone for the continuous support and love. Hopefully I can blog more often on 2014, not only OOTD but also food, maybe?

迟来的[新年快乐]喔!终于从他那里拿到照片了,就想说在小睡之前先发表我 2014 年的第一个 OOTD 文。农历新年前的天气实在太累人了,又热又闷的,想必很多人都和我一样,感觉好像要生病,不然就常常闹头疼。

这是我新年那天穿去 United JDM 位于 Gurney Paragon 活动的配搭。在米白色蕾丝高腰裤搭上很有存在感的黑色无袖 T恤,稍微缓和太过女人味的蕾丝高腰裤。其实,近期我都在购入一些黑色或白色的拼接网纱上衣,这样的单品即使搭配简单的裤子或裙子都不会显得太沉闷或无聊呢。

2013 年是我正式成为 fashion blogger 的一年,从 lifestyle 转变成 fashion 当然有一定的难度还有挑战。所以,真的非常感谢那些给我勇气和信心的人,让我有机会做自己所爱做的;尤其是爱人,如果没有他专业的摄影技巧还有无限的支持,自己离梦想不会那么近呵~ 谢谢你!

在这里,为我很少发文而道歉喔(鞠躬),真的非常感激那些从不放弃上来看看的朋友;希望 2014 年我可以多发不一样的,好比美食?

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS