BBG - Week 0-4

Hello everyone!! Here comes my update on 4 weeks of BBG workout. Honestly I don’t feel any physical changes at all - not even feelin...


Hello everyone!! Here comes my update on 4 weeks of BBG workout.

Honestly I don’t feel any physical changes at all - not even feeling tiny-bit of soreness or muscle ache after the BBG circuit training like my friends does. FYI I don’t cheat, I always finish more than 1.5 set in every 7 mins, highest is 3 set in 7 mins for the abs circuit, and I feel NOTHING!! 

However I do feel slight improvement on strength and stamina from week 1 to week 3, but feeling fatigue on week 4 possibly due to over workout?

Just incase some of you are interested on my usual workout routine, this is how my weekly workout chart be like:

Monday - 1.5 hr of boxing (or 1 hr of Bootcamp)
Tuesday - 1.5 hr of Muay Thai, BBG Circuit
Wednesday - 1 hr of Bootcamp, sometimes another 1.5 hr of Muay Thai
Thursday - 1.5 hr of Muay Thai, BBG Circuit
Friday - 1 hr of Bootcamp, or 1.5 hr of Boxing
Saturday - BBG Circuit, 1 hr of Muay Thai

After 4 weeks of BBG I feel like this is NOT the workout for me, weight-lifting seems to be more suitable for people like me who opt to be LEAN, and already had enough workout on daily basis.

However I gonna complete the whole 12 weeks of BBG (as promise) and keep you all posted, keeping finger cross the end results is not as disappointing like the first 4 weeks!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS