Red

RED is my favorite color other than black. Color I love best reflect my personality - introvert but with hint of extrovert in me, wild...


RED is my favorite color other than black. Color I love best reflect my personality - introvert but with hint of extrovert in me, wild and cheeky. Well I guess it all depends on how close a person is with me to see the hidden part of me. 

除了黑色以外,我最爱的颜色就是红色了。我喜欢的颜色,很明显地显现了我的个人特质 - 内向的我其实隐藏着阳光的另一个自己:外向,有点野,有点坏。至于你眼中的我是怎样的一个人,就看你我的熟悉程度方能定夺了。

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. I was following your blog with my old google account. I just created a personal blog and added you in my blogroll :) I'm very excited with the personal blog in mandarin. It was many years ago since I deleted my old personal blog. In these years, I was keeping an art blog instead of personal blog, which is not so much fun :( Feel free to pop into my new blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Forgot to mention my blog: yuchawu.lavennzosy.com (it's blogger).

      Delete