BBG - The 1st Experience

Lately the Kayla BBG program suddenly become the newest fitness craze among my gym’s circle and I’m happy to have been invited to join ...


Lately the Kayla BBG program suddenly become the newest fitness craze among my gym’s circle and I’m happy to have been invited to join them for the training.

What is BBG?
The Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide is a 12 week fitness program that consists of 7mins x 4rounds circuit training that come with 4 variation of legs / arms & abs / full body workouts for 3 days in a week.

Why I start BBG?
Since I’m not the one paying for the e-book so why not? Never reject a good offer and never say no for extra workouts. 

The Good and The Bad?
After a glance thru the BBG circuit sheet, I think individual’s result may VARY depend on how much effort you’ve put in - such as how many sets to complete within that 7mins, and how heavy weight you lift in that particular circuit.

The GOOD - Hassle FREE to plan your workout, just do accordingly to the designated circuit with your own pace and capability.

The BAD - Lack of motivation, mentally weak person will cheat a lot during the 7 minutes training.

Conclusion
I’m pretty sure everyone will progress completing the 12 weeks program, either performance related progress or physical progress. After my first training, I would consider BBG more on cardio-related training. I don’t feel much sore on my leg like I usually did after weight training, but I’m satisfied with the amount of sweat after completing the workout. Can’t wait to see the results and how significantly my stamina will improve after accomplish the whole program.

Will update more on my BBG training every week, stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS