Goma Dressing - Japanese Roasted Sesame Dressing

I love my greens if only with finger-licking good dressing. However I'm not fancy with all the bottled salad dressing that usually c...


I love my greens if only with finger-licking good dressing. However I'm not fancy with all the bottled salad dressing that usually come in high sugar or fat content. 

The first time I had this Goma Dressing was at Azuma QueensbayMall and I'm like OMG this is really yummy!! I Googled for the recipe and it turn out most of the recipe request for Japanese Kewpie Mayonnaise which I don't really like it as it's still consider process food that comes with "unknown" ingredients in it until I found bakeforhappykids's Oil based Goma Dressing. 

Thanks for the recipe now I can enjoy my greens and dressing with no hesitation! 

Oil based Goma Dressing 

90g White Sesame Seeds, roasted until light browned and fragrant
1 Small Organic Carrot, roughly chopped
1/2 Big Yellow Onion, roughly chopped
3 Clove Garlic, roughly chopped
3 Tbsp Sugar (I use Molasses Sugar)
1 Cup Neutral Tasting Oil (I use Sunflower Oil)
1/2 Cup Japanese vinegar (I use mizkan Grain flavoured vinegar)
1/2 Cup Soy Sauce


Place white sesame seed in a frying pan and roast them over medium heat until the seeds turn golden brown with lots of fragrant. (Careful not to burn them, but it's important to roast them till golden brown for the sesame aroma!) 


In a frying pan with medium heat, cook onion and garlic until they are slightly brown and tender.

Grind the toasted sesame with motor and pestle until smooth.

Combine the grinned sesame, chopped carrot,  cooked onion & garlic, and all other ingredients in a blender till smooth.

Pour dressing in a glass bottle and store it with cover in fridge for up to 2 weeks.


我喜欢吃沙拉,但前提是要有很好吃的沙拉酱才行。不过注重健康的自己从来都不爱买那些瓶瓶罐罐的沙拉酱,不是高糖分就是高脂肪,更不用说里边有多少自己不知道是什么的添加剂了。

第一次在皇后湾的 Azuma 吃到这个芝麻沙拉酱后就觉得这个怎么那么好吃啊!在网上搜寻了很多食谱,发现大多数的日式芝麻沙拉酱都免不了要用日式的 Kewpie 蛋黄酱,这么一来和买的那些罐装芝麻酱可不是大同小异了吗?

还好过后在  bakeforhappykids 找到这个用植物油做成的日式芝麻沙拉酱食谱,这么一来我就可以无后顾之虑地享用我的生菜沙拉啦!

和风芝麻沙拉酱

90g 白芝麻, 烤至金黄色
1 个小红萝卜, 切成小块
1/2 黄洋葱, 切成小块
3 瓣蒜头, 切成小块
3 汤匙糖 (我用糖蜜)
1 杯无味植物油 (我用葵花油)
1/2 杯和风醋 (我用mizkan的 grain flavoured 醋)
1/2 杯酱油


在平底锅用中火翻炒白芝麻至金黄色和闻到浓郁的芝麻味。(小心不要烤过火,但一定要烤至金黄色那个芝麻酱才会香)


在另一个平底锅炒切好的洋葱和蒜头至软。

用食品料理机将烤好的白芝麻磨成粉。

用搅拌机将白芝麻粉,炒好的洋葱和蒜头,切小块的红萝卜,和其他的材料混合均匀。

将搅拌好的沙拉酱倒入密封的玻璃瓶,可放置在冰箱存放至少 2 个星期。

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS