The reason why I'm not Losing Weight

Everything happens for a reason, and the reason why I'm not losing weight isn't because I don't push hard to sweat off the fat b...

Everything happens for a reason, and the reason why I'm not losing weight isn't because I don't push hard to sweat off the fat but... FOOD! O(>"<)O




One of the night after a hard workout at the gym - Chicago Ribs!



CFZoo makan gang.



Growing boy who need lots of food. XD



Dunno what platter that shared among 4 of us. Love the mushroom!



Ordered 2 Fish and Chips. 1 for Lorna who craving for Fish & Chip and 1 share between me and Jess.



Growing boy finish the half chicken by himself!

One of the morning after an hour of running - Sri Ananda Tanjung Bungah!



Makan Gang! Too bad Lorna can't join is for breakfast after the run >..<



Again... we need a growing child to help us sapu all the left food! We dun waste food! *wink



We all craving for mutton. Mutton Tosai, Mutton Paratha, Mutton xxx and Mutton xxx (forget what's the name d) XD

And the outcome - my size GROW from M to L. Ciiiii...laka!



Here is the PROVE ! I dun LIE! Anyhow, grab both of this PlayDry tops at Studio R Gurney Plaza, they having SALES right now and guess what, 2 of this just cost RM130! Hehe!

Think positively like what Justin said, at least now i get sizes whenever it's SALES! =..=

IIsHhhhh!! 凸(>"<)凸


You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Yaya
    Justin correct .. At least u got in sales n can buy more

    ReplyDelete